CADILLAC ESCALADE; VINTAGE CADILLAC ELDORADO CONVERTIBLE; GMC PICK-UP TRUCK; IH TRACTOR; KUBOTA LAWN TRACTORS; METAL WORKING; WOODWORKING; HOUSEHOLD; ETC.
ESTATE AUCTION SALE
Estate Vehicles, Tractor & Lawn Tractors (very well cared for):
- 2003 Cadillac Escalade, 5.7L 8 cylinder engine, leather interior, 335,270 km. (stored in garage)
- Vintage 1975 Cadillac El Dorado convertible, V-8, automatic w/hard top & new leather interior. 34,008 km. (stored in garage)
- 1988 GMC pick-up truck, 8ft.box, dual exhaust, 392,260 km. (one owner)
- 1973 International Harvester 454 tractor w/front end loader & 3pt hitch
- 2009 Kubota ZD21 Diesel lawn tractor-zero turn, w/60 inch cut, hydraulic deck 1,240 hrs.
- Kubota Diesel G4200 lawn tractor, 42 inch cut
- Bridgeport 1hp, 220v, 60 cycle, 3 phase
- Heidenhain-digital readout
- Collets, cutters; arbors; fly cutters & tooling; v-blocks, sign plates, etc.
- Metal Lathe- Colchester Bantam 800
- Kennedy tool box, fully loaded upper & lower; misc. (in & out) verniers, etc.; digital height guage; 3 jaw rotary chuck, (table); AMD computer & monitor; 18” X 24” granite surface plate (cert. Sept. 2022); angle plates; Milwaukee 12volt lithium cordless drill; etc.
Woodworking & etc.: 13 inch Craftsman planer; 16 speed King floor model drill press; Rigid belt/spindle sander; 10 inch Delta miter saw; 8 inch Craftsman bench grinder; 8 inch Power fist bench grinder; Rigid scroll saw; Rigid wet/dry shop vac; homemade wood lathe; anvil; bench vice; parts cabinets; 2-floor model sand blasters; work lights; Husky rolling tool chest; gas leaf blower; bug fogger; Spider power washer; table saw; air pig tank; farm jack; step ladders; tow chains; axes; pics; power & hand tools; fishing rods; tackle box loaded; rough cut lumber, 4” X 10” X 8.5 ft. walnut, and other walnut boards; etc.
Household & Etc: Approx. 1yr. old GE Profile fridge/freezer; GE 4-burner gas stove; Maytag portable dishwasher w/butcher block; washer & dryer; Woods 4ft. deep freeze; T-Fal deep fryer; Keurig coffee maker; Panasonic microwave; Vail water dispenser; kitchen items; newer round oak table & 4-chairs; 2-matching Lazyboy reclining leather chairs, one w/lift; (1 yr. old); matching Lazyboy reclining leather sofa (1 yr. old); wrought iron coffee table w/slate top; small mahogany drop front desk; carved round lamp table; 50 inch Sharp TV; Sony Blue Ray; partial bedroom set; pinwheel lamp; king size bed; dressers; metal desk & chair; Bissell Pro Heat carpet steamer; Coleman “Quick Lite” lamp; oil lamp; beetle boot jack; Pequegnat oak school clock “The Geo. M. Hendry Co. Ltd. Toronto”; display cabinet full of toy cars, tractors, etc. and much more not listed!
Viewing day of sale from 7:00 A.M. Terms of Sale: Cash, VISA, MasterCard and Interac NO CHEQUES All sales are final, as is, where is, without guarantees or warrantees All descriptions are believed to be correct All verbal announcements take precedence over printed matter Lacasse Auctions Inc. is not responsible for accidents on day of sale.
A 5% BUYER'S PREMIUM IS IN EFFECT FOR THIS SALE
LACASSE AUCTIONS INC.
Estates, Farms, Antiques
519-687-3541 or tollfree 1-877-811-5297
Auctioneers: Jean-Marc and Brenda Lacasse
E-mail us at email@example.com